Custom Home Group Wins The Single Family Home Category in 2016 Lancaster Parade of Homes!June 14, 2016
This past weekend, our parade home entry on 6 Alans Green in Mill Creek, one of our Lancaster neighborhoods, became our second straight first-place winner in the 2016 Lancaster Parade of Homes competition! Thank you to all of you who came out to support us and for the wonderful custom homeowners we have served and continue to serve.
We submitted the Mill Creek home in the Single Family Category, which is one of the most desirable awards in the PA Parade of Homes. The Building Industry Association stated that we won the Single Family Home Category for creating a spacious and beautiful living space. They further stated that because of our eye for detail and craftsmanship the home is able to house a single family comfortably in style and beauty. Humbling compliments, for sure, and a lot of credit has to go to our contractors who take so much pride and care in their work.
The home itself has many amenities worth mentioning:
- There are four bedrooms with three and a half baths and a first-floor master suite
- 580-sq. ft. finished basement area, a finished three-car garage, a sunroom, and a rear deck
- Nine-foot first-floor ceilings, ten-foot basement walls, a two-story foyer, and a Great Room
- Upgraded trim package with coffered ceilings, tray ceilings, and cathedral ceilings
- Gas fireplace in the Great Room, a built-in bench in the mudroom, and a walk-in pantry
- Master bath with a clawfoot tub, a large walk-in tile shower, and separate vanities with quartz countertops
- Painted and glazed kitchen cabinets, a painted accent island, granite countertops, and a tile backsplash
- Hand-scraped hardwood floors
- Interior design services and furnishings by InteriorsHome
When Custom Home Group was founded and began building in 2002, we held onto founder Daniel Siegrist’s belief that well-made materials and thorough planning were paramount when building a home. While we have definitely changed the list of supplies from Siegrist’s day, we continue to use only the best raw materials and hire experienced and educated contractors. This belief is what created the award-winning home on Alans Green as well as hundreds of others. If you’re interested in building your new home with Custom Home Group, contact us or give us a call at (717) 284-4090. From there you can sit down, discuss plans, and be on your way to the perfect home for you and your family.